NASME 2023 YOUTH EMPOWERMENT BUSINESS SCHEME COMPETITION ONE MILLION (N1,000,000) UP FOR GRABS AND MANY MORE.
Ten (10) final applicants will be selected based on the following criteria:
- The main applicant must be a young, patriotic and passionate Nigerian citizen, 15 – 29 years old (in accordance with Nigeria’s National Youth Policy 2019 – 2023).
- The main applicant must reside in any of the 36 States or FCT in Nigeria.
- The business must solve a unique problem or provides a new/better way of solving an existing problem. Businesses targeting the SDGs or tackling a local challenge have an added advantage.
- The business must be beyond the idea stage. It must be at proof of concept stage or early-stage with the entrepreneur running this full-time.
- The business should be in one of these sectors: ICT; Agriculture; Manufacturing; Food & Beverage; Hospitality; Creatives; or Professional Services.
- The business must be less than five (5) years old from date of incorporation.
- The business must be for profit and have potential for scaling.